- December 21, 2018
- Posted by: cileasing
Vacancy for the role of Head – Information Technology
The preferred candidate will be expected to lead the IT Team and develop new technologies for the various business units and seamlessly integrate them with existing infrastructure.
The responsibilities will include providing strategic Direction on IT needs for the various business units.
Evaluating, coordinating and developing the IT systems throughout the organisation.
Candidate will manage multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
He/she will oversee back office operations of the affiliate management information system, including local area networks and wide-area networks.
Candidate should be able to tap into his/her creative ability to design, implement, and evaluate the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
Skills & Experience
• Degree in Information Technology Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
• Additional qualifications – MBA, CFA, ICAN or other master’s degree preferred.
• Certifications: ITIL, PMP, CCNA, MCITP, MCPD
• IT experience spanning at least 10 years.
• Minimum of 6 years in a technology leadership role.
• Experienced in handling third party vendors and international vendors.
• Excellent People Management Skills
• Consistent track record of delivering projects on time.
• Systems Technology experience with Integration.
• Strategic Business management and experience working with operations and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Project management skills
• Technical expertise in one or more IT related fields including networking, Linux administration, Microsoft administration, and/or Cisco network configuration and management
• Understanding of core internet technologies – DHCP, DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP
• In depth Knowledge of Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a diverse audience.
Qualified applicants should send CVs to Fehintola.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org